Metallic Outlet Box
Description: 20 Amp, 125 Volt GFCI Receptacle, TR&WR, UL Listing
Color: White, Ivory, Almond, Black
Rating: 20A, 125VAC
Termination: Side & Back
Face Material: Thermoplastic
Body Material: Thermoplastic
· Provides continuous ground fault protection - detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted.
· Auto-monitoring meeting the newest UL requirement.
· End of Life light provide visual indication.
· Status Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal.
· Electronics are designed to minimize any false triggers.
· Reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones.
· Terminals allow for easy wiring options - back and side wire capable.
· External back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating.
· Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout.
· Standard brass self-grounding clip.
· Tripping threshold:5mA, Tripping time<25ms.
· Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping.
· Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages.
· Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates; available in select Decora colors.
· UL Listing, E495342
· ROHS comply
· Environmental: Flammability, UL-94, Rated V0
· Operating Temperature: -40° F to 149° F (-40° C to 65° C)